Monday, February 23, 2009 @ 12:16 AM

My destiny ..
My heart is still struggling, to return to that long night.
The promise made that early morning,
has become a lie and I can't go back .
Our shadows are starting to move, back to those days,
you know that I'm still waiting for you,
another day another lie .
But our future is going nowhere .
Now living without your love.
I still can picture, your shaking shoulder.
For now,my destiny is unhappy.
I want to forget your eyes, your tears & sighs .
Each day when I'm alone , I take off the mask
I cannot let go, still hiding my feeling .
My mind wants to shout ,
to send one last message,
ytou know my heart beating for you.
Another way ,Another lie.
I innocently believe in fate.
But living without your love,
We had to go back but, i still want to hold your hands,
my destiny is fading with memories.
Together we can , overcome winds,waves & clouds , yes I'll go .
If it can happen, give me one more chance, i want to spread my wings and fly over time
Another you , another me ,
Would we have the same feelings, if we were born again ?
So living without you near .
Meeting you in my dreams is enough, its enough for me.
Lets it take away the pain, my destiny .
We're both walking on our own paths .
The last time we made love, you say you love me true.
I'm still missing your everything .
Labels: I missing your ......






