Thursday, February 19, 2009 @ 5:45 AM
Footsteps ..
Lastly I say ,
Upon sunset,my footsteps pulled me.
opening my eyes to a once forgotten place.
Unsure if the feeling of hate for you still lingers,
but now i long to be free.
I believed that time could heal anything,
but i was foolish to believe in such .
now im leaving myself to follow the flow,
I have nothing to do with you anymore.
Your existence was not real from the start,
he same way you thought about me.
Remember someday you will be hurt like me,
feel this pain from someone else.
Im sorry it become like this, but there is no other way.
Someday i can start anew, just like you.
For myself, i shouldnt love you, and instead ,
cannot help but hate you.
all the best (:
damn my naval piercing,
ouch, infection :(
aih, GOODNIGHT EVERYONE .
Upon sunset,my footsteps pulled me.
opening my eyes to a once forgotten place.
Unsure if the feeling of hate for you still lingers,
but now i long to be free.
I believed that time could heal anything,
but i was foolish to believe in such .
now im leaving myself to follow the flow,
I have nothing to do with you anymore.
Your existence was not real from the start,
he same way you thought about me.
Remember someday you will be hurt like me,
feel this pain from someone else.
Im sorry it become like this, but there is no other way.
Someday i can start anew, just like you.
For myself, i shouldnt love you, and instead ,
cannot help but hate you.
all the best (:
damn my naval piercing,
ouch, infection :(
aih, GOODNIGHT EVERYONE .
Dont forget, please dont forget.
Even its if lies , its okay .
Even its if lies , its okay .
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Xoxo .
Labels: All the dreams that I've prayed for.












