Once upon a time ;
여보세요 사랑.



Friday, February 6, 2009 @ 1:33 AM

BEGIN ..

P.S//
When i want to cry, even if i cry , its okay .
Please dont strain yourself.
When my tears dry, a laugh appears .
Look, im already laughing .
Because the place that hesitates has a future.
I want to find the courage that isn't shown in your acting.
Everyday & night with you.
Because i will tightly keep holding your hands.
Everyday,Everynight,Everywhere.
I keep feeling this connection to comfirm it,
Now this story begin .
Even if we are apart...
the thing we can divide and share,
Yes,
is our memories.
Now again, i cant say goodbye .
because shaking time is only empty.
I'm unable to take care of the slight fever that wont cool down.
Two people's feeling grow more and more
Now you & i .....begin .
Truthfully I am the same.
I am fearing the darkness of night .
but still, i am not alone. (:



Yes , ice cream .
this picture was taken few days ago .
with mel's sister .
somehow we look alike , hahah .
people calling us twins or sister -_____________-|l|

-
I want a sister outing !! :(


Listen to this song . (:

Labels: