Once upon a time ;
여보세요 사랑.



Saturday, February 14, 2009 @ 6:10 PM


ASUWA KURA KARA....

When the falling pieces
lands on my hand, its disappear ,
without a trace .
because precious belongings, are fragile.
We cannot keep them forever,
and it confuses us.
faraway faraway,
in a deep corner of the earth.
destiny brought, us together.
This miraculous feeling ,
i want to express it with you.
I'm unable to deliver a message to you,
i've been living nervously ,
searching, just searching, for a light.
i turn back, as i begin to chase after it, afraid of the outcome .
time after time,
i've stopped.
tears gather on my smiling face,
this road that we shared, is the only truth that remains.
when the rains fall, i will become your umbrella.
when the winds blow, i will become your walls.
even though the darkness overtakes the night.
tomrrow will come no matter what.






















& holding back th tears.


a picture that gets smeared in white,
and my fragrance that seems to faded away.
all get concealed by, the glaring cloud.
my heart that has no words,
slowely starts to move my feeling.
those times that slipped through,
are in my hands.
i'm holding back the tears, as i walk .
trying to lessen, the weight of my heart.
to a place, that is neither close nor far.
where a different me stands, I will not cry (:
I bring my two hands together, to a place that will hear it.
as i live though these,
unmemorable times,
thought it seems stupid, we're always together.
the pain that I want to let go,
dries the tears that flows,
through my body .
I'm still holding back the tears, as I run,
adding to the, weigth of my faith , that is neither high nor low,
where a different me stands again , with a small smile , i can laugh.

Labels: