Once upon a time ;
여보세요 사랑.



Saturday, January 24, 2009 @ 11:49 PM

FUCK YOU ALL

Found my way to the highway, I don't wanna tell you the state I'm in
I've had too much to smoke, too much to drink, where have I been?
I feel like the stars are getting closer and the sky is closing in
And I don't know where to begin
I am looking for something, to take away the pain
Is it too much to ask, too much too fast, too much to ignore?
So can you feel it?
Do you feel it coming down?
You gotta get up
Can you get up off the ground?
Can you hear it?
Can you hear me screaming?
So can you feel it?


human is just a chemical creation .
again again again,
repeating non stop .
FUCK IT .



bye . dont contact me throught anywhere anymore ,
I STOP IT RIGHT HERE .

Labels: , ,