Once upon a time ;
여보세요 사랑.



Sunday, December 14, 2008 @ 10:49 PM

A thousand lies had made me colder and I don’t think I can look at this the same all the miles that separate, when I’m dreaming of your face. I dream
about you all the time .The miles just keep rolling as the people leave their way to say hello I've heard this life is overrated but I hope that it gets better as we go.Everything I know, and anywhere I go it gets hard but it won’t take away my love and when the last one falls, when it’s all said and done it gets hard but it won’t take away my love.


We don’t have time left to regret
It will take more than common sense
So stop your wondering take a stand
Theres more to life than just to live
Cause an empty room can be so loud
Its too many tears to drown them out
So hold on.

I dontknow how we started &
yet how we ended :)

Labels: