Monday, November 17, 2008 @ 6:39 AM

Looking at people meeting and splitting up.
One person loitering in the streets,
Love and hate are already inured in the heart.
Yeah, I'm not as strong as I thought.
Everyday becomes an exceptional day
its shows on your face,
you dont understand .
It turns out that the so-called eternity,
Is only a misunderstanding.
so many lies, so much pain.
The sounds of a lonely night reside in silence.
Since when did I stop feeling anything?
And cry, with love We're sure to forget
That the world which was dyed grey isn't real
Even if we keep sleeping and sleeping, morning doesn't come, so
Now, with this hand, let's turn the key
black or white, jewel or stone.
Helplessness is endearing
Because if you're helpless, you can wish for someone
Please save me, with a white rose.
You dint notice, I am sad.
The pain can be shared,
I want the strength to be able to do that
To you, who has forgotten what you were anticipating.
& ..
Been hurt by love once again
It's alright , Just take it as a growth.
The people that just walk by
The smoke still has some smell, but become light.
I'm not born to love loneliness
Somehow I'm lonelier than anybody
Even if you give the world to me
I still got nothing
I want happiness I want to sleep tightly
There are some people, that feels warm by not hugging
After leaving, only not hating me that I should let go earlier
I want happiness, not caring that I laugh even louder
The heart is not warm, everything is fake.
Only the tears are real.
Thinking back the past
I'm thankful to those who hurt me
Want to become a optimistic person
Won't get cold listening to all types of rain drops
My decision is right.
Labels: Certainly I am drowned by every step I move .






