Once upon a time ;
여보세요 사랑.



Thursday, October 2, 2008 @ 5:58 AM

Wonderwoman Qiqi is sick .
awws . .
I get well soooooooooooooooon .
I dont like to be sick -.-

what exactly happen to shit uhs ?
._______________. ?

horoscopes for

Sagittarius:

Today you shouldn't be shy about taking credit for something you did. If you are worried that someone else will get jealous of you, don't. How they react to your adulation is their issue, and it's nothing you should take responsibility for. You should never turn down praise unless it's undeserved -- and the praise you'll get today is decidedly well deserved. If someone has a problem with that, they need to bring it up with the people heaping all the accolades your way -- not with you.

P.S//
Wishes to love simply, but you just gather the gumption to speak.The images of the past are no longer present.Sweet murmurings scatter over a thousand miles to become a tune of the east wind.Listen to what other says, don't let me get hurt.Your lousy excuses split us up,The same old tunes do not have the trajectory's pain.Such ridiculous excuses, shifted us..
Whenever I am lonely, I gaze at the reversed clock.Searching for the secret signal that will whisk me back into the past.In reality, the perfectionist ideal no longer exists.Happy times are past as fast as a pair of cutlasses cutting down.With happy friends in a celebratory mood, I force a smile on my face and tided it over. I am used , used of these . Keeping myself busy in breathless life sure made it easy .

Labels: ,