Once upon a time ;
여보세요 사랑.



Tuesday, October 7, 2008 @ 6:18 AM









Today went bugis buy clothing .
Thanks for mel & gladeyyyyyyy for accompany me .
Love you <3 thanks mel for all those hair stuff , extra love <3 for you .
. count down 4more day love . You are the prettiest among us .
TOTALLY LOVE YOU .
anyway, L is indeed a bastard .
Sorry I am mean.. Sigh, looking forward to 2009 ,yumseng ~
Horoscope for today ,
Just about anything you suggest, no matter how outlandish or odd it might seem, will be heartily received today -- you have an original mind, and people are loving what it's coming up with! This puts you in an ideal position to lead your coworkers or your friends today, whether into an intimidating meeting or to the mall. Just don't put too much pressure on yourself to come up with every single idea or option. It will intimidate people a bit too much.

P.S// Talking about loneliness, talking about heartbreak.
Talking about weakness, it’s not my style.
You don’t understand, I’m upset.
You want to leave; I can see it with my eyes.
We have already missed so many opportunities.
You have your dream, I have my freedom.
What more can we do?
Can we continue to save this relationship?
What has led you astray?
To choose loneliness .
What has caused everything,to become a mess?
All that we had before,
Has become a waste of time.
Loved you, hated you .
All the evidence passes by ,
On this side of loneliness..
Has become a burden
On that side of happiness
Has already become defeat
Releasing all of the heartbreak,
Maybe crying will allow me to firmly decide,
To forget that I ever loved....

Labels: