Once upon a time ;
여보세요 사랑.



Wednesday, October 1, 2008 @ 2:40 AM


Limbu eh classmate .
(:
decided to take a break from EVERYTHINGGGGGG .
Just listen .

If a couple's notion of Heaven,
Is like a heart-warming barrier
Imprisoning your dreams,
Is happiness akin to a metal-barred window?
The bird has lost its internal compass for the south.
If you aspire to travel into the sky,
And long for a pair of wings;
Releasing you to soar up high,
Roses should not accompany your feathered wings.
Obeying ageing properties of time,
If romance has morphed into a leash,
I'm willing to choose to return to a life of solitude for your sake.
If lingering touches have morphed into chains,
It is time to discard the vows.
There is a kind of love called letting go,
Forsaking a long life of romance for love.
If us being together made you forsook everything,
Let true love spirit me away.
Let love end the dreams of a life-long romance.
If my departure lets you gain everything,
Let true love steer me away, and initiate break-up.
For your sake, I must lose you.
Cruelly putting on an act to hurt you.
Leaving you for your sake.
Leaving without ever letting go.
Silently accompanying me as I gaze upon the sky,
Moving forward, I'll not look back anymore .
I really did try, is love just four letter without meaning ?
傻瓜我们都一样。
相信付出会有代价。
laugh .

P.S//If I were you I would stay right where you are .
I wouldn't come near this broken heart .
Just turn around and leave here .
And find someone who won't hurt you .
Make sure that she still believes in love .
Cause I think my heart has given up.
All I see is pain and misery .

Labels: ,