Once upon a time ;
여보세요 사랑.



Saturday, October 4, 2008 @ 10:54 PM

Later going out with J ~
to M house .
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD ,
Staying at home will make me mad .
So boreddddddd .
I shall update more later :D .
& guys, beware of durian scammer .
[:
ahhhhh back .
lazy post picture .
thanks Junjieee for the thingy o.O
thanks j.m for the accompany today .
& sorry for leaving so early today ): .
thanks babe .

Aww, went to bedok and parkway .
[:
Ciaooooooo .

horoscope for today :
At times, being blunt can be charming! People can appreciate a person who cuts to the chase and doesn't waste their time with empty compliments or wishy-washy sentiments. So dust off your direct manner of speaking and don't be afraid to tell it like it is! You'll know just how to use the right amount of diplomacy without diluting your message. You can make people understand that they are in the wrong without making them feel like you are accusing them of anything.

P.S//
This alley is too crooked we can't go back to the original story.
Days are no longer as green.
Have such a distance in between.
I wrote in detail on a piece of paper,
describing how much I love you.
But I have already left you with a smile.
This feeling is no longer right.
I have tried to salvage .
Just a little bit more, you should have been more sensitive.
This feeling you didn't give
As I pouted, the tired wishes you made and the compromise
and yet you neglected them
all I want actually is just someone by my side
This feeling is no longer right
I finally understood
Page by page, I can't bear to flip the scenes
Im so tired
I silently repeating to myself , and have shed many tears for you.
Yet your heart doesnt aches as I suffer.


Labels: