Once upon a time ;
여보세요 사랑.



Saturday, October 25, 2008 @ 10:27 PM


-
I like this,
A lie, it's all lie.
The words "time will make me forget you" are a lie .
The pain from the separation has suppressed my heart a little.
But my feeling for you are ever the same.
I never thought it'd be easy ...
But even though a lot of time passed.
It's still strange without you here.
I still love you & and I still want you.
I wont ever be okay without you.
I dint even know, you all I long for.
A lie, that was a lie.
those words, that i've already forgotten you is a lie.
I just said those words because i thought I'd look pathetic if I dint
& because of my pride.
I've never once forgotten you.
I've never stopped loving you
My feeling for you have never changed.
No, My heart keep growing like my love for you.
I just try and keep still the moments when we were happily together.
You had a hard time in my embrace,
and its not until after I've let you go, can I think and see clearly.
But I will love you everyday,
Im still waiting for you like i've always done.
-
Gazing at the blank clouds
Looking back at the past
and memories that seem to come back
Albums filled with pictures
Images of the painful past
Unbearable days of a broken heart
are slowly coming back...
I'm holding back the tears
Walking to a place, so empty
Where a different me
stands among the streets
By this, I may be able to forget
my love for you
A summer so cold
A sky so gray
How can my heart move on
From this heartache, that never seem to end
Though it's stupid to just walk away,
but it's the only thing I know now
that we're apart...
I'm living with my tears
Walking to a place, so empty
I'm holding back the tears
I'll run 'till the end
Hoping to reach a new place
Where my new self and fate awaits me
among thousands of crowds.

heh .
(: