Once upon a time ;
여보세요 사랑.



Sunday, October 12, 2008 @ 9:08 PM

Heh.
Dint go school again .
Lazyyyyyyyy (:




P.S//
why do I keep running from the truth,
all I ever think about is you.

do you ever think when your all alone all that we can be where this thing can go
am I crazy or falling in love is it real, or just another crush
do you catch a breath when I look at you
are you holding back like the way I do

cause im tryin, tryin to walk away.
but I know this crush aint goin away,(:
has it ever crossed your mind,
when were hangin, spending time boy.
are we just friends is there more, is there more?
see it's a chance that we've gotta take
cause I believe that we can make this into something
that will last, last forever, forever
(:

thankyou for everything,
stupid noob .

Labels: ,