Friday, October 10, 2008 @ 10:20 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE,MELISSA .
hehs .
going out at afternoon later .
just went to melissa house .
now it's 1.21 at night le @.@
ahahah, Q.J very sweet hor ?
:DD .
loveeeeeyou !




.jpg)
.jpg)


backkkkk ,
now its 1.clock
someone is drunk,
LOL certainly its not me .
:D
well, cheerup please, your s-uperlove is here .
look ?
P.S//
I've deleted your phone number from my cellphone.
I've removed the topic of you from my conversations.
I've sprayed on perfume to get rid of your scent.
I've covered up all of your photos with friend picture.
You've turned my intelligence into naivety.
You've made me realize that my arrogance was ignorant.
You've freed me of my weaknesses.
Your leaving is abit hard, but, will it makes things better?
Labels: You know what? I wont turn back anymore .






