Once upon a time ;
여보세요 사랑.



Sunday, October 5, 2008 @ 5:44 PM







Arghs @.@
today wokeup at 8+ .
so bored le .
No school somemore .
Sien . .

accompanying you, breathing the same air as you, is happiness. So what I lost you ,I still got babe . I wont treat anyone as your Substitute neither I will run away that the fact that we are not together anymore . So what ? I'll overcome all these by myself . Cause this time round, I not gonna lose (:


horoscope for today:
When it comes to investing your money for the long haul, being conservative and cautious is totally appropriate. But when it comes to sharing your feelings, you need to start taking a lot more risks. The more you can show your vulnerability to the people you want to be closer to, the faster you will strengthen your relationship. Once you are aware of the boundaries people have, you can talk to them without worrying you are sharing too much or too little.

P.S//
Why is the sky so tranquil?
All the clouds have come to where I am.
Have you got a mouth mask you can give me?
I let go and said too much, then those things can't be realised.
Perhaps time is a kind of cure .
It is also the poison I am taking right now.
If I can't see your smile.
How can I get to sleep.
Your voice is so near yet I can't hold you.
The sun will still spin without the earth.
I can still walk by myself without a reason.
You need to leave,I know it's very simple.
You said that reliance, was our obstacle.
Even if you let go,but can you not confiscate my love?
Just pretend that I only understood at the end.

Labels: