Thursday, October 9, 2008 @ 6:25 AM
AH ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YICONG .
P.S//
I can't help you predict
No matter how humble, it's no use
But I can't bear
Friends loving with so much pain
Love can avoid judgment
At least there must be joy and sentiment
If he always holds umbrellas for other people
Why wait for him in the rain?
Brew coffee to warm your hands
Trying to block the wind in your heart
Yet you want to stroll on the streets
Feeling the icy wind will clear up many things
You say you aren't afraid of breaking-up
Only feel a little regretful and sad
It's almost Valentines Day, alone by yourself
If you love the right person, everyday is Valentines
Break-up happily, wish you happiness
Don't want winter, tired of seriousness
Then fly to a tropical island and swim
Break-up happily, please be happy
Wave goodbye to the wrong one so you can meet the right one
Leaving an old love is like sitting on a slow cart
Understand and then your heart will be light
No one can steal another's bliss
You vow you will live with smiles
With confidence you are so much more beautiful
Like a broken piece of string that has disappeared in a sea of people
My eyes have finally lost sight of your face
Just wait a while desperately waiting for a shooting star to appear
Tomorrow's change may come too late
But the memories of our shared history grows dimmer by the day
thoughts that are unspoken
For we live two separate worlds apart
your eyes are red from crying
Drenched promises are submerged in my heart
I raise my head and find that the love has gone
Wait a while and a shooting star shall appear
But the memories of our shared history grows dimmer by the day
With the right person yet cannot find the right time
In the instant when our hands separate, the love that we share is torn in two
SORRRRRY .
I AM NOT SAD, NOT SAD ...
I AM...
Hear me out ,
just listen .
I realized this really suit me ..
listen okay..
The cold coffee has left the cupholder,
The feelings I've kept supressed are very far back.
The feeling of constantly wanting to bring back the past,
Is still clear on my face.
It's not rainy days that are most beautiful,
It's Sharing umbrella under the rain with you.
The picture frame of memories ,
is not sweet as it is swept away by a thousand dreams of fall.
You said that letting go slowly would make love go away
Perhaps fate just let us meet
Just let us love each other during this one season of fall
Only after the leaves fell did we realize the brokenness of this happiness
How do you want me to pick up the leaves?
the past which i kept wanting to keep,
doesnt have ending,
I am telling you, the most beautiful is not the raining day but your umbrella which sheltered us from the rain.
The images of memories,
began to lose its sweetness at the swinging dream.
you said that by putting love down, we would be able to go futher .
I know, I know .
Today onward ,I just be myself
why bother to care? .
why bother to sing ?.
why bother to say ?.
why bother to miss? .
why bother to love ? .
I am disappointed, because , you is just another drenched promise.
Everything is just a lie .
bye .
Labels: can love really be forever?, If wishes really do come true






