Monday, September 29, 2008 @ 10:28 PM
Tim bro is finally back from remonth !
hahah, yesterday I thought it was just only study ..
and then I did not study at all .
prepare to fail -.-
because..
Tim bro is back !
went to meet him, with that chousanba, zy,mingjie&nick & juan .
So stupid, laughing at his stupid retarted face.
and today , I dint bring umbrella, Im wet .
Thought of going to melissa's house with juan & mel .
and then ... Mummy say, today have to collect passport .
Oh shit, i forget ..
Sorry juan & melissssa (-.-)
Not purpose de, still stm as usual .
lols..
P.s/All the pain, the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye and now I know
How far you'd go.
Labels: nothing I could ever do to make you see, There's nothing I could say to you, what you mean to me .






