Friday, September 26, 2008 @ 3:27 AM
LALAAAAAAAAAA.
at junjie house now .
actually going to meet poooo, she lazy ):
Lols ...
Soundless snow endlessly falls from the sky
And I only have longing
If forced, the dark night can be warmed
An embrace is already endlessly distant from me
Every people has
A heartbrokenness that I cannot vocalize
I’m still loving a person, but hoping
To return to the beautiful past
Yet, maybe pain
Has proven how deep this love is
Otherwise, why is it that I still don’t retreat?
Remember love, all the images of happiness
The reason why all along I forget I need to leave
Extending my hand, bravely continuing to give out my love
Staying where I am, waiting.
Even if the wind blows my hair into a mess
Remember that love is the answer I give
No longer considering, whether I should or should not
One teardrop falls into a boundless ocean
At the very least, I can live without regrets
As long as I remember love, loneliness no longer matters.






