Once upon a time ;
여보세요 사랑.



Tuesday, April 1, 2008 @ 7:51 AM

I'm going to extremes to prove
I'm fine without you,
but in reality
I'm slowly losing my mind underneath the guise of a smile.
Gradually, I'm
dying inside.
Friends ask me how I feel,
and I lie convincingly,
cause..
I don't want to reveal the fact
that I'm suffering,
so I wear my disguise till
I go home at night,
and turn down all the lights
, and then I break down and cry.
Because I miss me
And I can't get you
Get you off my mind
Baby, can you feel me ?
I can see you clearly,
Vividly emblazoned in my mind.
And yet you're so far
Like a distant star
I'm wishing on tonight..
When all I can do
Is watch you leave
Cause we share
The laughter and the pain
And even share the tears
So what do you do when somebody you're so devoted to suddenly just stops loving you?
And it seems they haven't got a clue
of the pain that rejection is putting you through.
Do you cling to your pride and sing ? "I will survive"
So take a look at me now
Well there's just an empty space
When there's nothing left here
To remind me
Just a memory of your face
You might say that it's over
You might say that you don't care,
oh?
You might say you don't miss me.
You don't need me
But ..