Thursday, April 3, 2008 @ 3:22 AM
As I look back, I thought about
the last time you entered my mind.
Keeping myself busy in a breathless life made it easy.
for the longing that seemed never-ending.
The friends who did not bring you up in conversations.
They now subtly convey your regards.
Now I no longer tremble.
Did I, looking at myself nodding in a calm state, forget you?
You who I can no longer see.
You who belong to someone else.
I have to endure a separation that almost drove me crazy.
as difficult as the days we were apart.
beyond treasured thoughts
now only as a memory
only as a bygone person
From now on, I won't refer to you
Wherever you may be
please don't let me hear
As I look back, memories of you
that have faded and are becoming empty
with the seasons, it unsettles me somewhat
but I rather like them for stopping the longing
but I rather like them for stopping the longing
Friends who pretended not to notice and concealed my tears
Now they laugh while carrying on the story
Today I too can respond with laughter
Could we part once again?
Finally farewell
the word that I would never say, farewell
The days I spent by myself,I hoped for a long time would return
needed those days for me
I have come to realize many things
from the separation that I will once again go through today.
from the separation that I will once again go through today.






