Monday, March 10, 2008 @ 9:57 PM

Sians, later maybe going out with them ! ,
Those noobie =x .
Stupid boyfriend & sis .
Alway bully me,
Why ? -.- !
Hahas , that time went out with buddy fun anot ?
See , he never get a chance to bully you all .
THANK TO WHO !
LOLS !

& hello retarted hair ,
LOL.
Who say I'm sad?!
I'm not ,
Look how happy am I.
LOL !

Well, I never saw it coming.
I should've started running.
A long, long time ago.
Guess it's really over.
I'm finally getting better,
and now I'm picking up the pieces.
I'm spending all of these years,
putting my heart back together.
Monday, March 10, 2008 @ 9:57 PM

Sians, later maybe going out with them ! ,
Those noobie =x .
Stupid boyfriend & sis .
Alway bully me,
Why ? -.- !
Hahas , that time went out with buddy fun anot ?
See , he never get a chance to bully you all .
THANK TO WHO !
LOLS !

& hello retarted hair ,
LOL.
Who say I'm sad?!
I'm not ,
Look how happy am I.
LOL !

Well, I never saw it coming.
I should've started running.
A long, long time ago.
Guess it's really over.
I'm finally getting better,
and now I'm picking up the pieces.
I'm spending all of these years,
putting my heart back together.