Once upon a time ;
여보세요 사랑.



Sunday, March 2, 2008 @ 6:11 AM


In the darkness, step by step it falls.
Warmth that couldn't be saved, I'm a broken kite, rather be in the sky far away.
The flaw that love always changes isn't your fault..
The love you wanted, I cannot learn, seeing the emotions becoming worse, one truly get used to seeing emotions .
The quiet end is another way, when tears flow .
Sadness already became unbearable, breaking up is another realization
I give you ,
the last love is my hands letting go .
Don't want to argue with words so chose not to blame .
why is it i miss you much more when i am weak and fragile ?
if you’ve heard too, have you thought of me?
as the usual old friend or would you still be concerned about me?
Because of you everything strangely changed.
Accompanying you, breathing the same air as you, is happiness.
The melody is forced,
Contentment is no substitute for happiness..
Lies allow people to become too infatuated with each other..
All that is left is silence.
My outstanding arrogance soars away.
aww, tmr school .
I hate monday T.T