Friday, March 7, 2008 @ 6:28 AM

I'm so irritated by someone today.
Arghs ,
Today was bored .
Not today,
IT'S EVERYDAY ! .
I miss everyone , hehs .
That 's because it's been a long time since i have met them! .
Sorry lah ,busy with nothing -.-
My mood swing like hell man .
Aww,
I accidently cut my finger .
So hard to type , stupid -.-
Bad news,
Someone going to army soon ):
Aww,
so faaaaaaast .
No one gonna accompany me VIWAWA !
Whywhy !
):
Miss,
melissa, kim(bf) , hp , Sw , and thea ah li ! .
and ofcourse that bangalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (:
She did not come to school today and yetersday !,
She this cheater butttttttttt .
She this black face
She call me this afternoon and ask me stupid question ,
LOL :D .
I certainly miss some place
& someone too (: .






