Once upon a time ;
여보세요 사랑.



Thursday, February 28, 2008 @ 2:47 AM


It's going to be okay
Even if we lose this foolish love of mine,
it'll be okay
I prepare my heart and I put some makeup on and
go alone to that path I had gone with you.
There's a bounce in my step and a slight redness to my face
It's a good day for forgetting you(:
I'll be okay even if a few tears are shed
because they're there to wash the sadness away
I'm going to be free now
Love, love, go far away
I put my trust in you
but you've left me alone crying
I climb above reality and throw your name up as well
as these remnant memories that hold me down
I take a deep breath and spit out today
It's a good day for forgetting you
Forgetting wasn't such a big deal
but
what am I suppose to do with this livid longing
My love, my love go far away
so that I can't hold onto you again.
I'm tired ,
everyday .
really
I
AM .